Stressresistenz, Umgang mit Risiken und Unsicherheit
Some individuals seem to be stress-resistant and stress-tough. They appear to be balanced, happy, creative, resourceful and strong, even when faced with multiple psychosocial stressors and difficult situations.
- Stress resistance implies
- Psychological strength,
- a positive attitude
- keeping life in perspective
- a good sense of personal control and
- Living well.
In short, stress resistance serves as a buffer against stress and help to rebound quickly from difficulties!
- believe they exert and that they have self-control. They see themselves as the Captain of the ship and as being empowered to overcome problems.
- have a hopeful attitude and emphasize the positive. They are optimistic and focus on assets and finding solutions.
- know what is critical and important in their life. They are committed to their family, work and themselves. Thus, they are able to tackle issues, overcome barriers, and get through a crisis.
- are able to keep their life balanced with an accurate and positive perspective. They tend to respond with confidence, dignity and patience to daily hassles and problems.